We support our clients’ objectives with multi-disciplinary team members who have the expertise to address the challenges of today’s ever-changing medical devices market.
We believe a culture of excellence comes when team members are passionate about the impact their contributions have on our clients’ visions and challenges. By empowering our team members with ownership of the outcomes, we foster innovative solutions and provide opportunities for career development and growth.
About our Home Town
RBC is centrally located in Lenexa, Kansas, a suburb just outside Kansas City itself. The area has grown continuously for two decades.
Median household income ranked in the 93rd percentile. Lenexa is considered a city of choice for high tech and bioscience companies and offers strong public and private education systems.
When researching the area, be sure to visit the Kansas City Visitors & Convention Bureau.
A Few Highlights
The Country Club Plaza is the nation’s first outdoor “mall” and entertainment district, modeled after Seville Spain – it’s gorgeous and has terrific restaurants and shopping! A bit more high end and very walkable. Watch for all the fountains and statues! Set aside a couple hours to walk around, eat and shop.
- If you eat on The Plaza, my favorite “foody” spot is Gram & Dunn, sit outside if it’s nice. (reservations recommended)
- McCormick & Schmick for fresh seafood flown in twice daily
- Bo Lings for great quality Chinese food
- Classic Cup for continental food
- O’Dowds for a Guinness and Potatoes!
Just minutes away is Historic Westport; a bit more ‘gritty’ than the Plaza and tons of great bars, restaurants, and hipster shops. It’s a hot spot that you’ll want to spend walking around. It gets HOPPIN’ after dark!
- I recommend “The Beer Kitchen” – great food/tons of Beers and BRUNCH (get the chicken and waffles!)
- Harry’s Bar & Tables – old English type bar and has outdoor seating
- Westport Ale House – drinks!
- Port Fonda for “street taco” type Mexican
- Cuccina Della Regazza – Italian!
- “Baked” for pastries
OTHER EVENTS THROUGH THE YEAR
- Buzz Beach Ball – Concert Festival!
- Bacon Fest
- Plaza Art Fair
- Royals Baseball!
- 18th & Vine
- The West Bottoms for funky/antiques
- First Fridays
- Elms Resort & Spa – about 30 mins outside of KC – awesome!!
- Lawrence, KS is a hip college town similar. Tour the campus, shop downtown, and get micro brew at Free State Brewery!