Project: Nerve Tissue RF Ablation System
- Expand footprint in pain management market by offering a new nerve ablation technology
- Develop a system that will be differentiated and highly regarded in a significantly crowded market space
- Contract with a manufacturer for new technology
How RBC Added Value:
- RBC was responsible for the development and manufacturing of the product- from concept to production. Notable with this project was our ability to bring the device from concept to market in record timeframe by leveraging multiple Advantage platforms. Our internal expertise and platforms for acceleration, for both generator and pump technology, allowed RBC to produce one of the most versatile and smart technologies used in radiofrequency ablation. The technology was designed to meet very specific criteria for clinical success, defined by consistent and predictable energy delivery. The advanced graphical user interface, software upgradability and modularity to deploy both cooled and non-cooled radiofrequency ablation give the end user an unparalleled experience.
- RBC was contracted for short term launch quantities and is still the manufacturer today, working with the client on demand planning and delivering on-time production.
- This client continues to work with RBC on further advancements of this platform technology and applications for use.