Please Read Carefully
- Users agree to indemnify and hold RBCcorp.com, its parent companies, affiliates, officers, and employees, harmless with regard to any loss or damage experienced through use of this Website.
- RBCcorp.com is not responsible for damage or loss caused by system errors or faults, or Internet downtime. Users understand that RBCcorp.com may become unexpectedly unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control and agree to use RBCcorp.com at their own risk.
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials including text, illustrations, photographs, designs, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, audio/video clips, written and other material are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties, owned, controlled or licensed by RBC Medical Innovations and international copyright and trademark laws protect the Contents and the Site as a whole.
- RBCcorp.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site. RBCcorp.com and its content may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published, or broadcast without the prior written permission of RBC Medical Innovations. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice from such content. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, service mark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of the Site without our express written consent. You may not use any META tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name, trademarks or service marks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us.
- The product descriptions provided on RBCcorp.com are for information purposes only and are not warranties or representations regarding the products, their features or performance.
- Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. RBCcorp.com may make improvements and/or changes in the materials contained in or described on this Site at any time without notice. RBCcorp.com may also make changes in these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- RBCcorp.com provides links to third-party Websites that may be of interest to you. However, RBCcorp.com does not monitor, endorse, warrant or sponsor any information, products or services described in those sites.
- ALL MATERIALS ON RBCCORP.COM ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” RBC MEDICAL INNOVATIONS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AS TO DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE, RBC MEDICAL INNOVATIONS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENTS OF SUCH DOCUMENT OR GRAPHICS ARE FREE FROM ERROR OR SUITABLE FOR ANY PURPOSE; NOR THAT IMPLEMENTATION OF SUCH CONTENTS WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER RIGHTS.
- RBCcorp.com Web servers automatically collect information about a site user’s IP address, browser type and referrer by reading this information from the user’s browser (information provided by every user’s browser). This information is collected in a database and used–in an aggregated, anonymous manner–in our internal analysis of traffic patterns within our Site. This information is automatically logged by most Websites.